[C320-list] Lake V-Birth

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Dec 26 05:06:00 PST 2006

After seeing the recommendation for this stuff on this list, I tried it and can vouch that it does the job! The area where this stuff works great is the emergency tiller cover--this thing has leaked for years, but not a drop since I used this teflon paste. One downside though--it is a bit messy...

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Allan Field" <Allan.Field at comcast.net>