[C320-list] Ideas for a Future C320 annual Regatta/Meeting

Bruce Heyman BruceHeyman at cox.net
Fri Dec 29 09:08:01 PST 2006

Jeff,

Excellent idea.

Probably still a fair amount of work planning and organizing but; since it
would be viewed by more families as their annual vacation we could probably
get lots of help.

Home schooling kids in Jost Van Dike at the Soggy Dollar Bar....hmm...guess
you chock it up to life credits.

Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal