[C320-list] Comments on older C320 "floors"

Peter Clancy SAILORPETE at msn.com
Fri Dec 29 14:45:44 PST 2006

I have hull #222 and the surface of my cabin sole has discolored around several of the screws and in few other spots. It appears that water or moisture infiltrated these areas and eventually mildewed. I've tried unsuccessfully to bleach these areas. Nor do I think the veneer is thick enough to allow one to completely sand these spots away. I've considered fitting and gluing down, to each floor panel, one of the synthetic teak and holly sole veneers. Has anyone else tried this? Once down, it should last forever.

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  C320  #222
Miami, FL