[C320-list] dropping list

ROBERT HAWKINS hawkrl at msn.com
Fri Dec 29 16:06:45 PST 2006

thanks, Jeff!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeffrey Hare<mailto:catalina at thehares.com>
  To: 'C320-List'<mailto:c320-list at catalina320.com>
  Sent: Friday, December 29, 2006 4:57 PM
  Subject: Re: [C320-list] dropping list

  Two choices:

  1)  Suspend delivery, then re-enable when you return.
  2)  Unsubscribe, then sign up again when you return.

  Both are accomplished here:

  http://www.catalina320.com/list/change<http://www.catalina320.com/list/change>

  To suspend, log in above using email address/password and scroll down to the
  "Mail Delivery" option and check "disabled", then submit the form with the
  button at the very bottom of the page.

  -Jeff H.