[C320-list] SF Bay Regatta

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Fri Dec 29 16:50:49 PST 2006

Won't be Cal and she won't go to Stanford--too close to home.  When we
took the tour there not one but two people came out to greet me.  I know
the head of the dinning for all the dorms, and a number of my graduates
work their so she is afraid everyone will report everything to me.

The problem is that I won't know the dates until she makes her final
decision which won't be until Spring of 2008.  Thus, the no one will be
able to plan dates until around the beginning of May which I suspect is
too late for most people.

Adam