[C320-list] Filter in Water separator

Richard Grunt RFGrunt at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 07:07:44 PST 2006

I have not personally done this job in the past, but this sounds like a
great solution. I would suggest using a freezer strength bag, and placing a
bag in a bag, because if there is even a microscopic opening petroleum will
find it! I also understand that completely filling the new filter with
diesel before assembly greatly reduces the amount of air that has to be bled
from the line.

Richard Grunt
Hideaway 514