[C320-list] New Boat

Tbuilder at aol.com Tbuilder at aol.com
Mon Feb 6 13:52:31 PST 2006

Hi, I thought that you guys across the pond and other parts of the world
would like to know that I recently sold FIGMENT II. Although she was 11 years
old with over 50,000 miles under her keel, I sold her for almost the same figure
 that I paid for her in 1994. I will always have some wonderful memories of
her  and am really proud that she is the only 320 to be featured in the
Catalina Hall  of Fame.

However life goes on and at the Southampton Boat Show in September I  ordered
a new 320. I understand that she left Florida yesterday and #1081 is now
crossing the pond on a freighter on her way to the UK. She will be fitted out
and commissioned when she gets to The Solent and her first cruise will be 650
miles non-stop to Scotland where she will be working.

Amongst all the usual extras I have specified Mukuni heating and Ticktack
wireless instruments which will be quite interesting. However I am really
excited at the prospect of having a proper sump in the bilge - what  bliss!!

I will keep you posted as to progress.

Cheers

Alec  Blanc
Formerly  FIGMENT II #212 soon to be FIGMENT III #1081
Lochaber  Watersports
Ballachulish
Scotland
_www.lochaberwatersports.co.uk_ (http://www.lochaberwatersports.co.uk)