[C320-list] Pushpit mounting

Dave Anderer danderer at udel.edu
Sat Feb 18 12:03:19 PST 2006

Does anyone know off-hand how the pushpits are mounted to the boat?

I want to pull one off to mount a GPS antenna and run the wires
internally.  There are just 7 screws, but what do they go into?  If into
tapped plates glassed to the hull - great!  If into individual nuts,
which then fall off and get lost between the hull and the liner - not great.

Thanks.

Dave  #642

[By the bye, I finally have the new SS shaft installed.  Solution was
finally to just let the yard do it.  Took them about 4 hours to lift the
boat, drop the rudder, and install the shaft.]