[C320-list] Details on the diesel-electric propulsion option?

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Wed Feb 1 09:51:25 PST 2006

Jeff,

Over a year ago my local Catalina broker mentioned that they were developing
an electric drive. I think he said that the boat would have a small diesel
generator for keeping the batteries charged. He didn't have specific info
about availability, but it sounded like it was not far off.

That's a good question for Gerry or whoever I bump into at Strictly Sail
this week.

JeffC