[C320-list] Packing Replacement

Peter Clancy sailorpete at msn.com
Tue Feb 7 12:37:09 PST 2006

Since the water is usually warm in So Florida, I dive under the boat and
stuff some weather stripping in the slot where the shaft enters the hull. No
water intrusion at all when the packing gland is opened. (This may not work
too well in Seattle or San Francisco.)

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  C320  #222
Miami, FL