[C320-list] Dodger Questions

Robert E. Sloat resloat at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 13:04:41 PST 2006

I have 2 of these expensive low-profile Harken winch handles dedicated to
the secondaries under the dodger.  My dealer gave me one at commissioning as
the 8 inch long high-profile winch handle supplied from Catalina would rub
on the dodger's windshield unless effort was made to push the windshield
forward a little.   My hull  894 (2002) has a factory dodger that is raked
back a little more than the more recent 320's which may be able to
accommodate the higher profile winch handles.