[C320-list] Owners Roster

Russell Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 18:37:38 PST 2006

you have my persoanl word of commitment if you join this time your name will be on the roster.
 russ monaco
 commodore c320ia

Robert Perrin <secretary at anzaas.org.au> wrote: Hi Russell,

Well,  when I bought the boat back in
2002 I did enroll into the Association but
did not hear a word from it except for Mainsheet.
I checked  the owners roster at intervals
to check my listing but it failed to materialise.

regards,

Robert Perrin
Sugar'n'Spice