[C320-list] Flash: New Hull Database online now...

John Van Vessem jvanvessem at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 12 07:39:10 PST 2006

Jeff,

  We are soooo lucky to have you with us.

  John (Sojourn645)

Jeff Hare <Catalina at thehares.com> wrote:
  Hi All,

I added new website feature for the Hull Owner's database this evening.

It now shows your membership status with the C320 IA, as recorded by
our Mainsheet people.
We'll work out a way to get updates from them on some regular basis,
but until then, there's a
link to click on for addition or change requests.

It should be a little more clear who's paid up, who's about to go
toes-up at the bar, and who needs a good flogging... :)

Anyway, don't take it too seriously if it has you listed incorrectly
until we get the auto-update feature working.

http://www.catalina320.com/hull_roster.php

-Jeff Hare