[C320-list] Strictly Sail Miami

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Mon Feb 13 16:38:07 PST 2006

Great, could I have a few (up to four) discount ones.  My goodness, I
don't know how they are going to do the show in just one half of the
slips.  By the way, have already sailed five times this year, and 44
last year, so yes I think you can say that we use the boat well.  Just
bought a new main as well.

Any word from Dick lately?

Adam