[C320-list] New Boat....

Sun Feb 19 11:47:25 PST 2006

Actually, no washer and dryer! I'm using that area for a tool storage
cabinet that will be built..

             jonvez at comcast.n
             et
             Sent by:                                                  To
             C320-List-bounce         C320-List
             s at catalina320.or         <C320-List at catalina320.com>
             g                                                         cc

                                                                  Subject
             02/19/2006 11:16         Re: [C320-list] New Boat....
             AM

              Please respond
                C320-List
             <C320-List at catal
               ina320.org>

Amen on the mast option. I saw the new 309 (replacing the venerable C30)
and they are only offering it with in mast furling--crazy!! You will need
that watermaker to keep that washer/dryer humming :)

From: Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com

> I ordered the in-boom furling, I am not a proponent of in-mast
> furling--performance sucks and it can be difficult to reef....
>
> No way am I going to go cruising and want to worry about wood on the
> topsides....I saw hull #1 at the Annapolis Boat Show in 2004 and that's
the
> first thing I commented to Gerry about, I asked him what was he
thinking?!! :)

> I have ordered it with the A/C and 8kw genset from the factory, I plan
> install watermaker and other goodies once it's delivered...
>
> cuba libre 2
> --------------------------
> Regards,
> OD

Boat show.
> You definitely got yourself a live aboard!! There is just tons of
room--the one
> thing I would not want is teak toe rails and it sounds like you are
thinking
> alike. Just curious how you ordered the rig? In boom furling, standard??

> Regards,
>
> Jon Vez

> From: Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com
>

> > Well folks, just heard from my friend/dealer at Farralone
Yachts--Roger
> > Frizzelle-that Catalina/Morgan 440 hull #35 will be cuba libre
> > 3....completion date is scheduled for 5/31/06 with delivery to the SF
Bay