[C320-list] Hey

Jeff Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Mon Feb 20 07:06:18 PST 2006

My wife and I chartered a bendytoy 405.   Very fast boat, quick off
the line, easy to sail.  8+kt (via gps) towing a dink was about what
we did pretty much the entire time.    Had a ton of fun.    Really
like the C320, but the speed & quick acceleration was addicting.

Very jealous now... thanks.  :)

-Jeff