[C320-list] adding gxm 30 antenna

Sandy Olson Jams9191 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 25 12:40:53 PST 2006

Hi all,

Anyone have suggestions on where/how to mount this new antenna which
gives access to xm radio and weather?  I am thinking stern on portside
but unsure how to run the wire from there to the pedestal where the GPS
unit will be mounted. Do I need to drill into the boat (if so what
supplies would I need) and how do I get the wire into the pedestal?

Sandy #466