[C320-list] Filter in Water separator

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Mon Feb 27 08:13:19 PST 2006

Yes, Freezer bags work best. Although I have never spilled a drop, I put an oil absorber pad under the whole thing as double bagging becomes too clumsy. I replaced the filter by both filling the bowl and by putting it on empty. The plastic screw on the top of the filter is actually a pump, and although it takes longer, you can simply open the petcock from the fuel tank and pump this about a dozen times and it readily fills the bowl.....The only time I find a need to bleed the system is when I replace the secondary filter (the one on the engine).....

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "Richard Grunt" <RFGrunt at comcast.net>