[C320-list] Water heater continued...

Richard Grunt RFGrunt at comcast.net
Wed Jan 4 14:55:29 PST 2006

When our installer put the ac compressor in the stern lazarette, he ran a
small tube from underneath the unit and T'eed it into the larger tube
serving as the outflow from the compressor, using a Venturi valve. The
larger fast flowing stream of water creates enough suction to draw up the
condensation from underneath. Seems to work pretty well.

Richard Grunt