[C320-list] Bimini for Prairie Dream

Calvin Liebel ccliebel at telus.net
Thu Jan 12 10:53:42 PST 2006

Cal Liebel, Prairie Dream # 1056
Good day:    The boat did come with dodger and canvas package made by a
local dealer in Vancouver.  Very good workmanship however, I did not
order a bimini, big mistake.  One canvas shop in Campbell River (saves a
two day trip to Vancouver in winter) has a very good name and although
he works mostly on fishing boats he will tackle the job if I come up
with some drawings/photos.  The full enclosure looks like what we need
up here in the north west.  Thanks cal :-)