Fwd: [C320-list] Folding props

Sun Jan 1 18:27:42 PST 2006

I have the 2-bladed Martec, inexpensive, no shaft mods and works great...I would never have a 3-bladed prop ever again..

cuba libre 2
--------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: C320-List-bounces
Sent: 01/01/2006 06:14 PM
To: C320-List at catalina320.org
Subject: RE: Fwd: [C320-list] Folding props

I have the Gori 2-blade folding prop size 15x10 RH which was recommended for
the Perkins M30 engine. Probably different spec for the Yanmar. I've seen
other reviews/evaluations of the various folding/feathering props and the
lowest drag factors were with 2-blade folders form Martec, Gori and
Flex-O-Fold. The Gori is a "geared" folding prop which causes both blades to
open or close
simultaneously. I installed it myself and it required no modifications to
the existing shaft.

Peter Clancy
AROBAN  C320  #222
Miami, FL