[C320-list] Folding Props

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Mon Jan 2 09:54:44 PST 2006

Super thanks..

I am wanting to send this and I am not sure it went since I did not receive
it back.

Again this thread comes up along with the groundhogs every spring.  This
year it is a bit early.

My bottom line is a reflection of the Practical Sailor research.  Autoprop
was and is still rated the best. I have had on for 6 years and I highly
recommend it.

The complete review can be found in the PS Jan 1 1995 article titled "M.I.T.
Propeller Test, Round 2. (Page 5)"  This was the second test the first was
in October 1993.

You might contact them at 800.424.7887 and purchase a back issue.  If it is
out of print send me $3.00 and I will make a copy.

Autoprop also has an interesting web site with an on-line demo at
Autoprop.com

Cheers,

Dick Walker

C-320 (687) WindWalker II