[C320-list] Folding props

Lachance, Michael B (ISD, IT) MLaChance at thehartford.com
Wed Jan 4 18:42:23 PST 2006

After polishing, my 3 blade will go on the wall of my son's nautical theme bedroom, right next to the old fixed 2 blade.

New sails and adjustable backstay were last year's upgrades. This year its a folding prop and adjustable jib cars.
Mike
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld (www.BlackBerry.net)