[C320-list] Transmission ratio

Bob & Bel Harrison b_harrison at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 7 12:36:45 PST 2006

While the list is on the folding/feathering kick, might as well add my 2
cents worth...

Maverick (#1007) has the newer 3YM30 engine, and a fixed 3-blade 15x9 prop.
Transmission reduction ratio is 2.2 Fwd, 3.06 Rev

I have a Max-Prop 15x10 3-blade prop (as recommended by PYI) on order to be
installed at Spring haul-out.
We have 680 engine hours in 18 months, 4115 nm. on the log.

Bob H.