[C320-list] Transmission ratio

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 8 14:41:32 PST 2006

Hi Karl,

Are you sure you have the Japanese version?  I am hull number 688 and I have
the European version.  I know because I had to order the impeller for the
European version.  The impeller sold to me by my marina was for the Japanese
version and wouldn't work so I ordered the parts manual for the European
version and have been ordering parts from it for the last seven years with
no problems.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688