[C320-list] Air condition installation questions

Pat Moriarty patm at psiurethanes.com
Mon Jan 9 05:45:21 PST 2006

Sounds like my installation. The duct will go all the way around and is
tied up to the top of the lazaret.Unless your boat is lying on its side you
will never throw anything on the duct. The thermostat is located near the
light on the starboard side in the forward end of the rear bedroom, can be
reached from the door way. At least that is how mine was done. Good luck.
The pan drain was run to a thru-hull on the center transom above the water
line and the water return is run just below the bilge outlet starboard
side. If I were to do the installation it might get mounted at the foot of
the bed in the lazaret. I know about port list but it sure is quieter and
the 2005 boat next to mine is done this way.

Pat
hull #130