[C320-list] 4D Battery Replacement Advice

Gene Musante gmusante at msn.com
Mon Jan 9 10:34:53 PST 2006

Hi Joe,

I think I read a piece about these batteries on the web a while ago.  Their
charging characteristics are different than wet cell, and your charger has
to be switchable to accomodate them.  I have a book on marine electricals.
I'll check it out to see if there's anything worth reading.

Hope you and Mary are enjoying the balmy weather.

Gene Musante
Tel # 617-755-0680
gmusante at msn.com