[C320-list] water pump

Mon Jan 9 15:52:54 PST 2006

I put it on a wonder board backing using the pump as the foot print...I
have a guy who does it for me but I was there when he installed it and we
discussed beforehand what needed to be done.

cuba libre 2
C320 #112

             Koen Bennebroek
             <vergaar2004-cat
             alina at yahoo.com>                                          To
             Sent by:                 Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com,
             C320-List-bounce         vergaar2004-catalina
             s at catalina320.or         <vergaar2004-catalina at yahoo.com>,
             g                        Catalina 320 List
                                      <C320-List at catalina320.com>
                                                                       cc
             01/09/2006 03:45
             PM                                                   Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] water pump

              Please respond
             vergaar2004-cata
             lina at yahoo.com;
              Please respond
                C320-List
             <C320-List at catal
               ina320.org>

That's the one they had at our WM. It's the only variable speed they have.
Did it mount easily in place of the old pump or did you have to make
certain adaptations to make it fit?

  Thanks, Koen

Orlando.Duran at AveryDennison.com wrote:
  I installed the Jabsco Sensor Max VSD (page 510 WM 2005 catalog) and
absolutely love it....

cuba libre 2
C320 #112
Regards,