[C320-list] 4D Battery Replacement Advice

Dougstieber at aol.com Dougstieber at aol.com
Mon Jan 9 18:00:01 PST 2006

My batteries are 6 years old now, and they hold their charge well.  I  leave
them in the boat all Chicago winter without charging, and if they have  enough
in them to start the boat in spring, I figure that they have  enough left for
the next season.  When they don't, that is when I will  replace them.  I have
a 1996 Jeep with the original battery.  I  plan to replace that soon, but I
think that sometimes batteries are prematurely  replaced as a preventative
measure.

Doug Stieber
Second Chance #406