[C320-list] 4D Battery Replacement Advice

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Tue Jan 10 09:37:54 PST 2006

Hi Dennis,

1. Yes they weigh +/- 130.
2. Consider AGM
3. How long they last is again a religious question.  Do you spend many days
on long  (3 week) cruises are is the boat more or less home every day or so.
How is your charger etc.
4. I would use the West marine price as a baseline then check around.

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II
740 Olive Ave.