[C320-list] Autohelm

Sweetwater Yacht Charters sail at sweetwater-charters.net
Wed Jan 11 10:46:56 PST 2006

Believe me, we have tried everything! I would be happy with any kind of
course at all - even if it is a big "S". This unit simply will not hold a
course at all. The previous owner actually sent the head in for repair and
they upgraded the software and sent a list of all the correct settings, but
it still won't work. After struggling with it for 2 seasons, I think I would
just rather get a new unit.
-Joan