[C320-list] Trip Reports

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Wed Jan 11 17:05:18 PST 2006

Dave,

A past Commodore lives in Victoria, BC.  He would have great advice.  His
name, if I recall correctly, is John Langford.

A good cruising guide is necessary and beware of the tides and whirlpools.

Check these cruising notes.

http://www.desolationsoundyachtcharters.com/2cruisenotes.htm

Cheers,

Dick Walker