[C320-list] Autohelm

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Wed Jan 11 17:58:39 PST 2006

Adam - Go to this link:
http://raymarine.com/raymarine/default.asp?site=1&section=3

In the dropdown box, click on "Autopilot FAQs" under the heading "Find
Answers" and click on GO.

If you can't find the answer to you issue by inputting data and searching
from this page, click on the tab "Ask Raymarine" and follow the
instructions.  You eventually will get to a page where you pick a log-on and
password just before your question goes out to Raymarine.  When I used this
just this past Sunday evening, I had a response at 8:30 Monday morning
asking for more info and an answer to my problem at 8:40 AM.  But I am
unsure if the guy who responded had hair...  I will leave that question to
you!

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808