[C320-list] Bimini for C320

Steven Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 07:57:58 PST 2006

The boat may spend a night or two in White Lake for a little surgery to
the connector to improve the protection from rain.  Most of the time,
it's in Holland, so I wouldn't spend much time looking for the
Alchemist were I you.

I bought a winter cover from Marc (White Lake) three years ago, and was
(and am) very happy with it.

Steve
Alchemist #909