[C320-list] More on Autopilots

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Sat Jan 14 18:25:40 PST 2006

Dick,

Unless I've got something mixed up, the best price for the complete B&G
H1000 autopilot system (control head, drive, and rudder transducer) is about
$4000. Where do you find it for a price that is comparable to the ST6001?

The best price I could find on the ST4000 was $790 at Defender. Best price
for the ST6001 is about $2250. It's just one man's opinion, but as much as I
really like the below deck units I'd rather put the extra money into new
sails, or beer.

JeffC