[C320-list] Waterproofing Bimini

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 16 08:32:37 PST 2006

In the category of FWIW...

Note that 303 Fabric Guard is the only product
recommended by the manufacturer of Sunbrella. Since I
am still within the 5-year warranty period, it is the
only product that I use.

That being said, years ago we had a Sunbrella awning
installed on our building and the installer
recommended Thompson's Watershield. It worked great,
we sprayed it on with a garden sprayer twice a year
after washing down the awning. The awning lasted for
years until it was blown away in a severe storm.

Chris Burti
"Commitment"
Catalina 320, #867,
Farmville, NC