[C320-list] To Whom Do I send a Check?

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Wed Jan 18 02:51:18 PST 2006

Chris - You have 2 choices.  Send me a check made out to cash in the amount
of $10,000 and I will see that you have a lifetime (my lifetime) membership
to the Association and to Mainsheet.  Trust me, you will never have to worry
about renewals again or ever missing a Mainsheet.

Or... you can send $24.00 to Catalina 320, PO Box 9840, Fayetteville, AR
72703.  The downside of this is that you will have to do this every year
although you will receive one of those pesky little annual renewal notices.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD