[C320-list] power outage with fridge on question

Guy Henry ghenry at ebmail.gdeb.com
Wed Jan 18 05:14:20 PST 2006

The unit I have has an automatic cut out if the voltage goes below 10.4
volts.

Guy
MoonShadow #115

"Chris Block ..._/\)   ....._/\)" <cblock at austin.rr.com>
Sent by: C320-List-bounces at catalina320.com
01/17/2006 07:30 PM
Please respond to
C320-List <C320-List at catalina320.com>

<C320-List at catalina320.com>
cc

Subject
[C320-list] power outage with fridge on question

I was wondering if anyone had a "work around" for the following scenario:

You're plugged in and running your fridge and the power goes out at the
Marina.  How does one prevent running down the batteries past their safe
50% level?

Is there a type of sensor/switch that says, if I'm not connected to 110 at
the charger, turn off the batteries?

Chris
Amore #139