[C320-list] Fleet 1

Matt Neumann MNEUMANN at att.net
Thu Jan 19 19:30:13 PST 2006

The only activities we are aware of are organized by Farallone Yachts Brokers with Catalina. These events are for all Catalina owners not just 320 owners. If would be fun to cruise out to Angel Island or to one the local Yacht Clubs for a BBQ, etc.

Do you know if there is a list of owners on the bay?

Where do you keep your boat?

Matt Neumann
Pineapple Girl
Coyote Point