[C320-list] Batteries Off or All

allan.field at comcast.net allan.field at comcast.net
Fri Jan 20 08:18:15 PST 2006

Actually Jeff, when I bought Sea Shadow, the dealer advised me to have the switch to ALL when running the fridge.  He never gave a reason but had he, he probably would have given the ones you list below which make perfect sense.  But after losing both lead batteries to the stock charger, I will continue to err where I am now.  Seems to me the risk of the power going down at any time in the Marina is far higher than that of getting hit by lightening at the dock surrounded by many other lightening rods! - Allan

From: "Jeff Hare" <hare at cadence.com>