[C320-list] Dog on board

Karl Krueger smoothsail at usxchange.net
Fri Jan 20 10:07:41 PST 2006

That Hound message written by,

Karl Krueger (Kindred Spirit #282)

-----Original Message-----
From: C320-List-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:C320-List-bounces at catalina320.com]On Behalf Of Pat Moriarty
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 12:03 PM
To: C320-List
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Dog on board

Get a smaller dog. I have been taking my dog sailing since he was 8 weeks
old and has yet to go in the drink. He is a very vicious boatweiler
(yorkiepoo). At 7 pounds he doesn't take up much space and only eats the
ends of the sheets. Remember small dog small messes. Now my question. If I
were in a single handed race and the dog helps pull sheets am I
disquilified?

Pat Moriarty #130