[C320-list] Fleet 1

Linda Richards lrich320 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 21 17:58:49 PST 2006

That is a shame to hear that Fleet 1 is no longer active for us long-time Cat 320 owners.  Fleet 1 sponsored the first four Catalina 320 Association annual meetings held in the Bay Area back in I believe 1995 - 1998.  A lot of good memories and long-time friendships began there in our assn.

  Linda Richards
  cuba libre 2
  Marina del Rey, CA

Adam Weiner <esquirecatering at rcn.com> wrote:
  Julian Elliot was the driving force behind Fleet One and last time I saw
him was about a year ago and he was talking to moving to Canada. Dinah
Goodsell at Farrollne Boat Sales in Alameda was the broker behind the
fleet. The best bet would probably be to contact her.

Cruise out sounds good to me.

Adam