[C320-list] RE: AGM batteries, Battery OFF/BOTH

belairlk at aim.com belairlk at aim.com
Sat Jan 21 21:11:53 PST 2006

Joe #619---What is the brand of the power pack, and how many amps does it deliver?  For around $50. it sounds like a more economical solution than dedicated stater battery.

On the web I found Red Flash RF350 power pack for small diesels---cranking current 510 Amps, weighs about 22 lbs.---made by British company, have inquired whether they're sold here, and retail price.

Len

Aqua5  #1070