[C320-list] New Genoa

Thu Jan 26 17:51:48 PST 2006

I hated my stock sails....they were worthless....when I buy my new boat, I will only use the stock sails till I'm ready to leave...2 years at most, I'll buy new sails for cruising...

cuba libre 2
--------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: C320-List-bounces
Sent: 01/26/2006 05:33 PM
To: "C320-List" <C320-List at catalina320.org>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] New Genoa

Thanks for the info and suggestions. Yes, he was out on the boat when he
delivered the spinnaker and again last season He is going to meet me again
at the yard after Strictly Sail. I'm leaning towards a little higher clew
than he is suggesting, probably close to the top lifeline instead of 18" off
the deck. I think that is roughly where the stock sail's clew is located
when close hauled?????????

JeffC