[C320-list] C320 Owners list--important discussion

Jeff Hare hare at cadence.com
Fri Jan 27 09:54:45 PST 2006

Hi Russ,

   In the past I took this list and removed email addresses and other
important information so that it couldn't be used to build mailing or
emailing lists from.  Only then would I post it for logged in Website
Members to view.

I also agree with the need to be sensitive to privacy (why I never
forwarded the unmodified Nanosec data to people).

-Jeff