[C320-list] StackPack

Timothy Grennan timgrennan at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 16:16:39 PST 2006

Just a little note,
  I was aghast at the price of a stackpack, so, w/ alittle ingenuity, I am making my own(with the help of a friend that has a sailrite sewing machine). They are very simple things really, so, if you are interested,get in touch with me off-list to talk alittle more about the project.

  Tim Grennan
  timgrennan at yahoo.com

Jeff Church <jjemail at comcast.net> wrote:
  If anyone has experience with a Doyle Stackpack, I'd appreciate some input on what you like/dislike about it. I'm considering a new main to go along with the jib that I just bought (in for a penny, in for a pound), and if I go that route I'm very tempted to get a Stackpack with it. Do you have to leave the cockpit to reef the main or douse the main?

Thanks

JeffC