[C320-list] Dog on board

T. Scott Thompson sthompson at toad.net
Sun Jan 29 19:32:59 PST 2006

Joe:  How do you get Ramses back on board after a swim?  I'm trying to
picture what it takes to get a large, wet dog out of the water.  (I
guess this would be good practice for the crew in case I go overboard!)
And I can't imagine taking a dog sailing on the Chesapeake in the summer
without taking it swimming.