[C320-list] water system hose clamps

Koen Bennebroek vergaar2004-catalina at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 13:14:30 PST 2006

That seems to be them, thanks! I'll see if I can still order through them, since Jeff mentioned WM doesn't carry them anymore. Looks like a shutoff valve is $15.
  From Whale's website I noticed that Svendson's also carries them. There's a Svendson's boatyard close to our marina.

alahlm at comcast.net wrote:
    Koen
   try page 542 in the catalog--- bottom left of the page also try whale's web site for instructions on how to seperate pipe from the fitting

    Al Ahlman

From: Koen Bennebroek <vergaar2004-catalina at yahoo.com>