[C320-list] water system hose clamps

Koen Bennebroek vergaar2004-catalina at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 16:05:10 PST 2006

Oh I see :-) Well, just went to WM over lunch and they surely do not 'stock' them. The lady told me they even couldn't order them "because none of the stores had them and they already had a whole lot of them on order" .... I wonder if the part is hard to get or if WM needs to fix their procurement systems...

  Online it is. Hamilton seems to be the only one carrying this item. Thanks everybody who replied to help me find this part!

  Karl, where did you insert the shut-offs?

  -Koen
  (Big Cat, #224)

Jeff Church <jjemail at comcast.net> wrote:
  Koen,

I said that West stopped STOCKING them last year. By that I meant that they
took them off the store shelf. I don't know if you can still order them
through their stores or web site.

Jeff