[C320-list] Dodger Questions

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 16:21:34 PST 2006

Congratulations: this is one purchase that is unlikely
to induce buyer's remorse.

Add the connector, but have a window with a sun cover
for visibility under weigh. Also point out that
inattention to the coverage will funnel rainwater into
the cockpit.

I have three cutouts on the aft support edged in
leather, center and sidfes very nice. I would add two
external ss supports on the outside of each side
panel...much better than cutouts for passing the
dodger in a sea or boarding.

Make certain that the cutouts for your control lines
attach with velcro on the bottom so that the dodger
can be removed w/o removing the lines.

My side panels remove...much cooler at anchor.

--- "Wash, Steve" <wash at advantageelectronics.com>

Chris Burti
"Commitment"
Catalina 320, #867,